2/13/2008

Alone In My Mind

Marine's shop was almost empty. There is usually a crowd here, but today I met only few people. I could only see people. I blamed at their clothes, shoes and hairstyles. It was the only thing I was allowed to do.

Some people coming to this shop wore latex. I could see various latex suits. Some of them were very interesting and nice. But, many visitors wore simple latex clothes like mine.

It was the sixth day I did not talk to anyone except Lia. Once, I sent a note card to Sir Sleight, too. But, he was angry with me because of breaking my silence so we did not talk more.

I cannot explain how I feel. I cannot shove off from the shop more then five meter. I could move very slowly. These pictures show the border of my restrained word. Can you see how small this word is?



People sometimes came to me and they stood in front of me. I knew that they talked but I had no idea if they talked to me. Few of them touched my cuffs and went away. I felt so alone. I was very happy for Lia's note card. Perhaps, you cannot imagine how happy I was for talking with her. Thank you very much, Lia! Talking seemed to be small thing in my previous life. I did not know how much it meant for me.

Let me show you an example what I can here using RR viewer and being restrained:

Police legirons 1.13 (RA) whispers: ...
Sugar XXXX: ...
Susy XXXX: ...
Police handcuffs 1.11 (RW) whispers: ...
Sugar gives Susy a big hug.
Sugar XXXX: ...
Sugar XXXX: ...
Susy XXXX: ...

It is not much, is not it?

No comments: