2/10/2008

Struggle

I woke up alone hogtied. It is very hard to be restrained by RR viewer. People were walking around me. Some of them stood in front of me and spoke. I did not know what or to whom. I realized only their speech.

I was wearing black latex suite. I am indifferent to latex. I prefer to wear leather harness during my servitude. Or I like to be naked. Wearing nothing but cuffs and collar is degrading. Nakedness reflects the complete slavery. But, at this time, I was happy wearing latex. I imagined myself naked bound among people. I would have been ashamed.

A very beautiful woman stopped in front of me. She told something. Did she speak to me? Did she speak to somebody else? I was hesitating. I did not know what to do. She looked at me, I supposed. I was waiting. I did not know what to do.

She offered to me a note card. I did not know what to do. Was I allowed to accept it? Miss Gen was familiar with this way of communication. We had talked such way during her restraint. She had known that I could receive notes. I accepted it. The name of this lovely girl was Lia.

We were talking changing notes. I was very happy. I did not feel so alone. She was very kind. Lia knew more about my cuffs than I did. She told me that I could escape from my cuffs. I had to struggle.

My cuffs allow me three kind of motion: tug, squirm and struggle. If I do them in the right order then I can escape. The sequence leading to freedom consists of twenty four to thirty two motions. Is it impossible? Maybe. Yes, it is. However, as Lia said, struggling helped me to wait and probably people around would enjoy my attempt.

I was hogtied for six hours and thirty seven minutes when I felt asleep.

No comments: