2/24/2008

Dance

It was Sunday and nobody owned me. I do not like to search for an owner at weekends. It is not difficult to find an owner who is in very different time zone. Many people do not read my profile and I also forget to ask about time zones. On working days, I usually meet people living in the same time zone.

So, I was walking in shops. I like to do it. Creators are so skillful. It is interesting to browse among their new works.

Sir Nabru IMed me. I felt happy. I always like to talk to him and I like to serve him. He is such Master who really cares after her slaves. He helped me much and I would like to give him back his kindness. Besides it, I love to serve him. Unfortunately, we are in the different time zones and we can meet in weekends if he has time and I am not owned.

So, Sir Nabru IMed me. I started to change my hair. He asked me to wear lingerie. I obeyed, but when I wanted to put on my collar then it replaced my baby doll. I was seeking other collar. I put on quickly and I got the same result.

Sir Nabru told me not to fight with collar and sent me teleport. We were at the top of his house. We danced and we talked. I enjoyed it so much.

No comments: