2/27/2008

Poor Slave Girl

I woke up under the stairway. Sir Bela was not in the house, but he left me a message. The message contained orders for me. I had to go to the corner between the wall and the cage. I went there quickly and continued reading the message. I had to stay until my Owner would come online. Sir Bela did not want me to feel lonely. So, I had to write IMs to him about how lucky I was to serve for him. He ordered me to continue sending messages in every minute until he would come home.


I was a bit frightened not knowing how long I would stay facing to the wall and how many sentences I had to write. I did not know how he recognized my present but he came online in about ten minutes.

I greeted him on my knees bowing my head in front of him. He walked around me without a word. I was wondering if I was mistaken. He suddenly ordered me to go in a cage, in a query cage. I hate this cage. It says sentences and I must repeat them. In case of any fault, the cage punishes me. The cage can make me add numbers and if the result is incorrect then I can wait for my punishment. I was sure that I was mistaken. However, I did not know the reason.

Sir Bela closed the door of the cage and the cage gave me mathematical tasks. I had to add number. How much I liked it! I was busy with math exercises when my Owner ordered me to play with myself with emotes. He set the timer to ten minutes and went away. I was kneeling in the cage and made math exercises during the masturbation. Try it, it is funny. I avoided punishment for about two minutes, when Sir Bela IMed me. He asked question about my feelings. I answered slowly as I had to continue playing with my pussy and add numbers at the same time. He became angry. I knew I was slow. I tried to answer Sir Bela with the highest priority. Of course, I got penalty. I sometimes dropped a look at the timer of the cage. It showed twenty seven minutes.

My Owner returned and opened the door of the cage. I spent there ten minutes, no more. I was ashamed. I did not trust in him. I was bad slave. I dropped on my knees and begged for mercy. Sir Bela forgave me, but he had to punish me. I took off my skirt and he bound me to the cross. I received ten strokes on my bottom. I cried in pain but I was thankful for my Owner.


After the punishment, he closed me to the cage, again. He chose another cage, at this time and I was very thankful for his choice. I was in a dark for three minutes. The door was opened and I said thank again.

Then, he ordered me to change my clothes to a slave rug. I trembled. I was not sure if he forgave me. Sir Bela knew me and understood my feelings. He calmed me down. I started to dance for me in a rag. I felt humiliated.



I received an IM via the Bondage Playground channel. They notified all members about the start of the BDSM class. Sir Bela must have received this IM, too. Because, he ordered me to go to learn. He knew that I liked such classes. I was really ashamed, how I could not trust in him.

I kissed his legs before go to the Bondage Playground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.