2/18/2008

Running Away

I wanted to upgrade my RR tools. I remembered there were updating tools at Marine's Shop. Update took some time as I had three different RR tools: the collar, had cuffs and leg cuffs. I had very old version, so I had to update them in two steps.

While I was busy with update, a pretty girl stood by me and asked if I wanted to play with her. I usually do not play, but at this time, I decided to take part in game. All my girlfriends were away. Gen has not been online since she tied me to the post at Marine's shop. I do not know where Rhonda is. I have not met my girlfriend from Russia for some weeks. I thought that maybe we would be friends.

The girls wore cuffs and I did not know how we would play. She took me to her house; at least she said this was her land. She wanted me to wear gag ball. I do not have RR gag ball, so I offered her other types. After I became gag balled, she bound me with my RR cuffs. Then she did not say anything but she disappeared and a moment later, I received tp from her.

I had no choice I followed her. She was looking around in a shop, then she disappeared again and I got her tp, again. We visited three shops such way, without a word.

At last, she took me back to her home. She started to force me to be her standalone slave. I refused, but she did not give up. We were talking about my permanent slavery for ten or more minutes. I offered her a week of my servitude. She did not want it; she wanted me to be a permanent slave.

I was very polite during our conversation, as I hate to refuse. But, I felt very uncomfortable. She forced me she forced my mind. At the end, I was unable to hear her and I asked her to untie me. You know it is not easy to reset RR tools. She refused to free me. I tried to explain that I was serious and it was not a game any more. She refused to untie me.

She said that I could go only in case if I find her a slave instead of me. It was so uncomfortable or frightening. When my mind started to break, I decided to free myself. I reseted my ball gag as ball gag was not an RR tool I could do it. Then I did not know why she untied me and I could teleport away.

This day was a nightmare for me.

No comments: