2/16/2008

Untrained Kajira

I received an IM from a Gorean Master. He wanted me to be his kajira for a week. I was very exciting. At the end, I can go to a Gorean city and serve as a kajira. Is it indeed true?

I had silk and collar. What else does a kajira need? I had to change my hair. Gorean slaves' hair is long and loose. I like long hair, but I usually wear it in ponytail. I was looking through my inventory and I found this hairstyle. Do I look pretty?

I was ready so I IMed the Gorean Master. I told him that I did not have any experience. He said that I could learn but he lost his interest at all and he did not call me. It seems I still have to wait for visiting a Gorean city.

Later, I received a message from the Bondage Playground group. They announced a BDSM class. I decided to go, as there was much to learn about slavery or submission. The theme of the class was safety in BDSM relationship in the SL world.

We, students, were waiting for the beginning of the class with interest. Safety in SL? Hmm... What could it be? Some of us left the school hearing the subject of the class. They were mistaken. It was worth staying.

I did not suppose how lucky I was lucky with my Owner. They listened to my need and respected my limits. Yes, some Owners did not use me and made me wait for nothing. But nobody hurt my soul.

It was frightening to hear that almost every sub cried at least once because of their Owner's treatment. I remembered two bitches about who I wrote in this blog. I imagined them as my Mistresses. It made me shiver.

The class was good and useful. However, nobody told the story of her nightmare. It would have been interesting to hear and useful, too.

No comments: