2/02/2008

Owned Again

In my country, there is a tradition to give a present for a just married couple. I did not know what to give them. I had tried to ask Sir Sleight, but he did not say any useful word. Recently, I visit builder classes. Building can be useful if I serve and my Owner ordered me to help. And... I enjoy it. It is very interesting to see how a useful object comes into existence from cubes and spheres. I created some cushions as a present for his castle.

I am far from an experienced or talented builder, so I would like to give them something nice and useful. In fact, I was searching for a gift for more than a week, but I did not find anything what I liked. Fortunately, I met Sarena. She was cute as always. We have never met, but I liked her. Sir Sleight will be in safe hands. She helped me and told what they would need. I do not disclose what the present is. Ask Sarena, if you want to know.

I realized that it would be a class about sword building. Many of my friends would be happy to have a sword. I went to learn. I was waiting for the start of the class. It was late. Some minutes later, we got a message the class was canceled.

I received an IM from a man. He read my profile and asked me to be his slave. I agreed and started to leave the school. My future Owner called me back via IM. He was also on this class. It is funny. I was searching for an Owner in various BDSM related places and I found my Owner in the Academy of Second Learning.

He ordered me to kneel before him. The class was not empty, when I knelt down facing to the crowd. He asked me some question about my limits and needs. He also wanted me to change my profile. He was the second of my Owners who asked it. I like humiliation and I was fairly excited.

Dominus, my Owner, then told me about his style. He prefers conservative style and he asked me to wear some business outfit.

I have many clothes but I do not have such garments. When I am not a slave, I like to wear causal clothes, jeans and shirt or blouse. I have groves in case if my Owner wishes to take me to dance. I received and bought harnesses and lingerie for servitude. I even have a French maid outfit, but I never thought of business clothes.

I thought that casual clothes would be fine and I asked my Owner about it. He wanted to look through my wardrobe. We were still in the academy. I like humiliation, so I like to be naked in public places, if it is ordered. But, we were in a PG place. You know the strict rule; no nudity in PG area. If you have a gun, then you can use it in PG places, but no nudity. It is not funny.

Sir Dominus sent me to find a private place where I could show him my clothes. I did not know such places. I was thinking hard and I found the solution. It was so easy. We can go to the Blaze. Blaze has private rooms. Yes, these rooms were built not for BDSM couples, but I thought that my Owner wanted to see only my clothes.

I sent a teleport for Sir Dominus. He arrived and he did not like this place. He sent me to search for a new place. I was really in trouble. I had no idea where to go. I search for a rarely visited BDSM places. After some minutes of search, my Owner called me back to the private room, in Blaze. I showed him two gowns. He selected the second one.

I had to kneel before him and take off his phallus. He gave me detailed instructions how to do it. I felt he liked my servitude and I made him excited. I was working on his erection for about fifteen minutes. Sir Dominus did not want to cum, now.


He ordered me to undress everything except a blouse and shoes. I stood on all fours with my buttocks lifting high. I had to fondling myself; my Owner looked at me drinking wine. Once, he put a glass of wine in front of me. I had to drink it with my tongue not breaking off stroking my clit. I continued loving myself until I reached orgasm.



Before he sent me to sleep, I showed Sir Dominus one more gown. He liked it very much, so I would wear it until our next date. He also attached a ring to my collar. So, listen to the jingle and you will see me.


No comments: