12/26/2008

Buy XCite, They Need Your Money

I mentioned in my earlier post that my Tokon HUD went wrong. Today, I was alone and I thought that it was a great opportunity to contact the support team.

I did not think that it would be difficult to change the HUD or to receive repairing tools. I was mistaken. There was a long way to the support team. The note card received with the product said the way to contact to the support team. It was very different as you used to do in case of others. If you have a problem with other products, you just send an IM to the creator and the creator helps. Am I right? Alternatively, there are support channels, like in case of RR tools. Marine's support channel works very well. They helped me many times.

Let us see how it works at XCite. If you have any problem, you have to browse their web sites. I did it. I did not found anything useful.

The next step is the support group. I sent an IM and a kind person, who was not an XCite employee tried to help me. He could not help me. Instead, he gave me the name of the creator of the Tokon tools. I was happy until I read the creator's profile. It said that he must have not disturbed. It mentioned two of the colleagues, responsible for the support. I was not happy, but I understood that he was working on tokon tools much.

Then I read the profile of the first person of the support team, Denalis Daehlie. I must copy here, because you must read it. I think everybody has a right to know how important he or she is as a customer.

So, here is the copy of the profile:

Xcite! Customer Service is Closed for Christmas in America.
Until 12 AM SL time on the 26th, (Thats Midnight SL time the 25 going into the 26th for any who aren't clear.)
ANY calls other then those regarding items purchased that were not recieved will be ignored. If you need help Please feel free to send your requests on the 26th. : )
Thanks and have a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!

I understand if somebody does not want to work on Christmas. However, it is a bit strange that when most of people buy gifts and most of SL citizens receive gifts there is no support. The only support is the one, what helps you, if you spend your money.

I especially hate people, who say phrases like “Thats Midnight SL time the 25 going into the 26th for any who aren't clear.”. I suppose that Denalis receives earning from the money of customers, from our money. So, he must respect us at least a little bit.

So, think twice before buying any xcite item. Otherwise, Denalis will (or will not) help you.

No comments: