12/27/2008

In the Wood

My Owner discovered a new BDSM place, which offered many smaller places satisfying different desires. It was similar to Heaven & Hell, but it offered more variety.

When I arrived, my Owner was talking with two beautiful girls, who seemed to be owners of this location. The girls were dancing. They were moving their body in the same way. So, their dance was nice but a bit bizarre.

My Owner took me to a camp in the middle of a forest. There, he ordered me to take off RR cuffs and put on my favorite collar. I put on the amethyst collar, which had become my fellow during my journey on the path of slavery. I added him to the collar as an Owner. It was strange to move without the heavy cuffs. I felt my arms and legs light.

Suddenly, I was unable to move at all. Yes, this collar also contained some feature I did not like. My Owner resolved the lock and ordered me to go in a cage standing close to the campfire. The cage was fairly big, so I could kneel comfortable in it. I was waiting hearing that my Owner was reading something.


Some minutes later, my Owner bound me to a pole, which stood far from the camp. I was standing still, while he tore off my clothes. It was cold night and I was unable to move. The wind bit my skin.

My Owner sat down at the fire and started to eat. I looked at him and the food with hungry eyes, as I had not eaten for almost a day. I do not remember if the cold or the hunger tortured me worse.

When my Owner finished his dinner, the cold night air shook my naked body. He started to play with my nipples. They were erected, but my Master's touch caused sharp pain in them.

In the end, my Owner unbound me. He ordered me to run around the camp three times. It was bad to run naked. My barefoot legs suffered from the bits of breaking wattles. I was very tired; I was just running looking at the grass in front of my legs. Suddenly, my Owner's sharp voice stopped me. He said that I was running the fourth round. I was confused. I thought that it was only the second one. I started to be for his pardon, but he decided to punish me.

He bound me to a log, which kept my body bent and then he started to whip my naked butt. The whip kissed my body and soon, I said thanks for each strike with my moans. It was very tough punishment, as my Owner ordered me to count each strikes loudly.


When my butt was burning, he stopped and gave me a well-roasted bacon to eat and then a piece of bread. I had to eat bound only with my mouth.

After my dinner, my Owner stroked my tortured body gently and he allowed me to get dressed, as we slept in the camp in the middle of the forest.

No comments: