12/14/2008

XCite Shop

I made my hair while my Owner was not with me. I sometimes like fun hair, so I made playful hairstyle and I hoped that my Owner would like it.

I was talked with a lovely girl. She is submissive like me and I feel that we have much in common. We have never met, yet. Maybe we will once.

My Owner called me to join him. I arrived and I found myself at the entrance of the xcite main shop. He beheld my new hairstyle. I examined his reactions and I was sure that he did not like it. I asked if I had to change it. He did not require it. I suppose he did not want to waste our time.

He ordered me to change my clothes. I stood naked for some minutes, but nobody paid attention to me. Soon, I stood almost naked wearing only black leather straps on my body. My Owner allowed me to put on some leather lingerie to cover my pussy. I changed my clothes sometimes until he found the proper ones.

When I was ready, he locked my ankle cuffs to each other and he bound my elbows tight behind my back. My Owner decided to write a word on my cuffs. He asked about my opinion. Finally, he chose the word “Doll”. My Owner said that I was like a doll. I was a doll without thoughts. After some second the word “Doll” appeared on my ankle and wrist cuffs.


Then he went to the shop and I had to follow him. I could move very slowly, as the chain between my ankle cuffs was extremely short. My Owner stopped time to time and he looked at my while I was struggling myself closer to him.


I followed my Owner, who was walking in the shop. Then he suddenly turned to me. He said that it was time to configure my XCite Tokon. I obeyed. Unfortunately, the Tokon HUD is rather large and it reserved big part of my view.

I slept in the shop this day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the other side of te coin is worth to mention: the doll we own, doll we admire, a doll we love. NM

Nia Preez said...

This doll throws you a kiss to you.