12/10/2008

Hungarian Place Again

My Owner hesitated. He did not know where to go with me. He offered me to choose a ballroom or a Hungarian place. He told me if I would choose the Hungarian place, then he would lead me by my leash there.

I did not want to go to the Hungarian places. I just hated it. I liked humiliation, but I did not want people to feel uncomfortable. There are so many places, where I could be humiliated and the people around would not dislike it.

I felt deep in my mind that my Owner wanted me to select the Hungarian place option. I did choose it. I chose it, but I felt very uncomfortable. My stomach started to lift and descend quickly. I was afraid so much that I had not been before.

My Owner told me that if I would feel uncomfortable then we would leave at once. I nodded; I felt very uncomfortable at this moment, too; I decided not to mention it.

We arrived. I trembled; my body was shaking. My Owner did not attach the leash to my collar. We did not talk to anybody and we did not spend much time there. I was very happy when my Owner took me away from there. The nightmare ended.

The place, where we arrived was not familiar at all. We were walking in the garden and in the buildings. I read the name written on the building. Hmm, it resembled me something. I asked my Owner about this place. It was BDSM School for Submissive. I had been there ages ago.

We were walking around and we met my Owner's friends. Then we went home.

No comments: