12/12/2008

Sarah's Island

We had to left my Owner's parcel today. My Owner ordered me to find other place, where he could use me as his slave. I had no idea where to go; then I remembered the location of Black Hole Journey, the Sarah's Ponyplay Island. I went there and looked around. It was very different than I remembered. Sarah had changed everything again.

It took much time to find BDSM related buildings. In the end, I found it. The building consisted of three two floors. Some familiar and new BDSM devices were put around. I had a feeling that this house was ready. It was empty and I discovered a hidden area under the ground floor.

I sent teleport for my Owner. Sarah built the island such way, that my Owner arrived at the teleport point, far from me. He must have walked to me.

Then we tried some of the devices. My Owner used my mouth and pussy, while I was bound tight.


When the time of sleeping arrived, my Owner ordered me to stay in the empty building naked. The house was empty, but I could not know if it would not be full next time. It made me very excited. I go to the bed, which was a leather bondage device. The night was cold, but I was sleeping well.

No comments: