12/01/2008

Restrained Elegance

RR viewer is a special viewer for SL, which gives full control over the slave to her Owner. It makes BDSM scenes more realistic. For example, the viewer is able to prohibit of standing up when the slave is bound to the bondage device. The slave is unable to detach her cuffs. Of course, there are more features of the viewer, such as spying on the slave or control the salve's communication. The RR viewer works together with other tools, like collars and cuffs.

The standard RR collar and cuffs look very heavy and some people do not like it. I think they looks nice, however they are indeed bold. I use RR viewer with these heavy cuffs. My Owner has full control on me. However, he is very kind and I have big freedom.

My Owner told me to go to Marine's shop. Marine is the creator of the RR viewer and there are many RR tools in her shop.

We arrived and I stood politely around my Owner while he was examining the vendors. He turned to me and gave me a box with cuffs and collar. He bought for me new RR cuffs and collar. They were as bold as the old ones, but they looked very nice. Probably, it was the reason why their name was Restrained Elegance.

I took off the collar. It was very unusual feeling without the heavy collar. My head was so light, as I would have flown. The new set of cuffs really looked beautiful. We went home, where my Owner tried the possibilities of the new set. The collar and the cuffs included some new and sexy poses.


Then my Owner called me to him and ordered me to undress him. I obeyed and took his clothes off slowly, when it was possible I used my mouth to open her jacket or just to kiss his strong chest. He was almost naked, when he got a phone call and he had to leave.

I went to my cage and my heart was beating very quickly. It was the first time I had touched my Owner.

No comments: