12/13/2008

Naked Run

I had gone to bed in the building furnished in BDSM style, but I woke up at the entrance of the island. I have to admit that Sarah's Island is indeed mysterious.


I was naked. I looked around. It took some seconds to realize where I was at the island and how to get back to the building. Nobody was around. I felt excitement and shame at the same time. I was at the BDSM related place, I knew. But, people usually wear clothes here. I was naked. I left for the building. My head was moving; my eyes were scanning for people. I did not want to meet anybody. It would have been so humiliating. I walked slowly; my heart beat in my throat. I started to run. I ignored the sign prohibiting run here. I just wanted to go in the building as soon as I could.

I reached the building, finally. Nobody beheld me during my way.

I drew breath on the second floor. I just calmed down when my Owner came online. He walked to the building fairly fast. Maybe he knew a shorter path.

My Owner was trying some of the devices with me. He was fucking me while I was bound tight. He ordered me to tell that I was his property and that purpose of my existence was to serve him. These sentences made me more excited.

No comments: