12/30/2008

Mistress

We were talking with my Owner in the village. We went to Arta, my former Mistress to continue conversation. When we arrived, Arta was busy her slave. She was nice, but she was dressed strange for my taste.

My Owner did not have much time to play with me. He decided to lend me to Arta. Arta liked the idea and I had to lick her feet immediately, like in old times. Arta cuffed my hands behind my back. Do you remember foot kiss and wrists cuffs were her favorite?

Then Arta showed me the cell under her room. When I had served her, the cellar was small with one cage. Now, I could see seven or eight small cells and a cage. Of course, I was ordered to go in one of the cells. *smiles


Two interesting things happened to me today. I received the repaired Tokon HUD. I was sure it could be used together with RR tools well.

Sir Bela established his Photographer Studio and he invited me to be one of his models. He also gave me a picture taken of me and post worked. Does not it look nice?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arta is the alt of zita and reciprocally, and i bet some others people you met are also alts of arta.....

Nia Preez said...

Dear Anonymous, who hides in the shadow without name,

Maybe Arta is Zita. But if it is so, then it is not my job.
Do you think if I have had only one Owner? I suppose you must read carefully my blog before writting such comments.
I bet you did not read it. You just sent your comment. I remember I was suspected to have another alt. I hated it. I wanted to prove that I was alone. But, how can you protect your truth against non existing thoughts?
Please, sweep out the anger from your mind, enjoy SL and do not blame others. I am sure your life will be brighter.