12/23/2008

Supernatural

I had received a group message. The message contained an appeal to the photographers' contest. I sent this message to Sir Bela. He is very good photographer and I supposed that he would gladly participate in this contest.

Reading the message, he asked me to be his model. My Owner was not online, so I agreed. I like to pose before the camera. There was no much work to do, because the up-to-date photo labors were fully automated.

My limits were not to change my clothes and not to take off my cuffs. I agreed to change my hairstyle. If you find it curious, then I can explain the reason. I can attach my hair; I knew the proper body type. RR viewer usually do not offer menu “wear”, so clothes containing attachments can be easily broken.

After a serial of shoots, we were choosing other hairstyle, when I knelt down. I just knelt down. I could not stand up. I made a step. I was not walking. I was crawling. We had to break our work.

No comments: