12/23/2008

Cage Play

I was waiting for my Owner on my knees. I did not know what had happened to me. I was just unable to walk. I was unable to stand.

My Owner arrived and I could not lean deep, as he liked. I told him what had happened. He was not angry at all. He found the problem at once. My tokon HUD cased all my pain. The tokon HUD went wrong completely. It became small and its buttons were on each other. He allowed me to take it off. I felt better immediately.

We continued discovering Deitide. At this time, we went out to the open area. The first building we visited was a huge but empty arena.

Then we went to the castle standing near the arena. The first part of the castle contained traps. My Owner decided not to risk there, so we went to the other entrance. The other part of the castle was more interesting. It contained small cells and there was a BDSM device in each cell.

My Owner went straight to a strange device made of shiny metal. He ordered me to climb on it, and then he secured my cuffs to it. My fragile body was among the sharp steel knives. My Owner became very excited. I realized that he hesitated. He was excited and he wanted to try it. From the other hand, he did not want me to be hurt much.


I was ready to accept that sharp knives cut my body. Of course, I did not want to die or impaled. I just hoped that Deitide did not hold deadly devices. My Owner cared of me very much, so he did not turn the device on. I decided to collect information of this device and if it would only cut my skin, then I would gladly suffer for his pleasure.

Among the BDSM devices, we found two familiar cages. These cages held victims until the prisoner found out the code opening the door of the cage. We tried it. I had my own strategy, so I opened the door easily. However, my Owner was not pleasant with my strategy. So, I had to return to the cage and play again.


My owner is much cleverer than I am, such way I did not understand the principals of his strategy. After opening the cage, I was allowed to sleep.

No comments: