12/16/2008

XCite Cross

I woke up in the XCite main shop. Soon, my Owner arrived. I had to lie down before him and then he ordered me to kiss his boots. Cuffs secured my arms and legs, so it was not easy to obey. My lips touched the leather boots and walked on them slowly. I lifted my head as high as I could and my mouth reached the higher parts of his boots. The cold metal buckles hurt the soft skin on my face.

Before kissing his boots, my Owner changed my cuffs. Instead of the elegance cuffs, I wore the original RR cuffs again. The original cuffs were heavier and this set contains the metal belt, too.

Then my Owner ordered me to stand up and I was allowed to put on some clothes. My Owner gave me some free time while he was busy. Christmas was approaching, so I went to find gifts for my friends.

I was in a shop when my Owner sent me a teleport. He was still in the XCite Shop. I arrived and we were walking in the shop, until we got to a cross. My Owner bound me to the cross and stripped me slowly. I felt very uncomfortable. In most of shops, it is forbidden to play or just to be naked. My Owner did not realize my discomfort and continued to play with me. He stroked my pussy until I was at the border of the orgasm.


Then my Owner left me on the cross and walked away. He ordered me to give pleasure to any person, who would require it. It would have made me very excited in any BDSM dungeons, but now, I was very afraid now.

A man came to me and looked at me then he walked further. My Owner came to use and called back this man. He ignored us and walked forward silently. A bit later my Owner unbound me and ordered me to put on the clothes, I had worn during the shopping.

I slept in the shop this night.

No comments: