12/25/2008

Hard Play

My Owner ordered me to go to the place, where we had made lessons of Hungarian language and send teleport to him. So, I returned to the Bondage Ranch.

My Owner arrived and he ordered me to change my cuffs. I had to wear restraint elegance cuffs and collar. Then I knelt down; it made me surprised, as always. I had to kiss my Owner's boot. I kissed him with closed eyes. My soft lips were sliding on the hard leather. Then I lay down; it was also surprise for me.

My Owner attached the leash to my collar. He ordered me to go before him. I was sure that he was looking at my waving hips; I smiled. We were on the ground. Above us, there was the playground and meeting place of the Bondage Ranch. The ordinary way to the meeting place was the teleport. However, my Owner decided to fly. It took much time to fly there. But we were in the heaven. *smiles

My Owner found a trapdoor of the dungeon. He opened it and ordered me to go in. I made a step and I felt as my body was falling into the darkness. Then I felt an indescribable pain in my neck, as the leash hold my falling body by my metal collar. My legs moved in the air, about in a meter above the ground. I grabbed the chain and I tried to keep my body. My Owner asked me what was inside. I answered him on a dying voice. He descended quickly and detached the leash. My lungs were filled with fresh air.

My Owner bound me to a BDSM rack. I was hanging with upside down. He stepped to me and ordered me to give pleasure with my mouth. I kissed his erection. He stepped back saying that it was not comfortable for him. He left me there hanging, while he went to discover the other part of the dungeon.


He did not like this dungeon. He unbound me and we went to other place. The new place was made by my Owner. It was a simple plain. He put his cross on the middle of the plain and bound me onto it. Then he was playing with me to the orgasm.

No comments: