12/02/2008

Making Love

Yesterday, I had gone to bed naked; my hands had been secured to each other.

When I woke up, my Owner examined my body and sent me to bring massage oil. It was not easy to grab the small bottle. My fingers searched the oil behind my back. Finally, I got it and returned to the bedroom, where my Owner was waiting for me.

He unlocked my cuffs and I had to undress him. I took off his jacket kissing his chest and stroking his back. Then I lowered and took off his boots and socks. When he stood barefooted, I kissed his feet obediently. He seemed to enjoy my lips very much. While I was kissing his foot, he kicked my head with his other leg softly.

I took his pants off and he invited me to the bed. We stroked each other. I became wet feeling his hot touch on my silky skin. I knew that I had to listen to only his enjoyment. It was so hard for me to stay quiet while my fingers slid over her muscles.

He turned me to my back and went into me. Having his hard erection inside me made me excited at once. I heard that my breath became quicker. I had to bite my lips hard and I tried to focus my attention to his moving body.

He changed our positions some times and his hungry phallus ran into me each time increasing my excitement. Sometimes, I was unable to control myself and voice of enjoyment escaped from my lips.

His erection started pulsating and I knew that he would reach the orgasm soon. I heard his strong voice, as he allowed me to cum. A moment later, his cock exploded in my body. I became very excited and some seconds later, the orgasm took control over my body.

I was fairly quite, so, my Owner decided to continue offering me to possibility of finishing our lovemaking. He is very good Master, is not he?

No comments: