12/22/2008

Deitide II

My Owner became online and I went back to Deitide, to the sleeping room.


We continued discovering cages. Then we went back to the sleeping room. My Owner pointed to the cage standing in the corner and ordered me to go in. The cage was very small and when its doors were closed, I stood in the darkness. The doors very transparent, although. I could see the shadow of my Owner, as he was relaxing on the bed. I knew I felt that he was looking at me. It made me very excited.

Some minutes later, my Owner opened the doors of the cage and invited me to the bad. We were sitting on it and looking at each other. There is a tradition in Hungary, when relatives and friends give Christmas gifts to each other.

My Owner presented a gift to me. He could take my clothes off with help of this ring. I was very happy and I wondered when we would try it. The ring demanded a special structure of my inventory, so I had to create this structure.

I gave clothes to my Owner. He put them on immediately. The clothes fitted on him perfectly.

No comments: