12/13/2008

To Dance

I found myself at the entrance of the island, again. So, I made my humble run naked to the building, where I had been told to stay.

I met my Owner in the building. He was examining a strange cage. This cage was made of steel and latex. The latex sheet held the victim motionless exposing her breasts, bottom, and pussy. He wanted me to go in.

It was very interesting experience. I had tried such cage once at Deitide long, long ago. My Owner was trying various features of the cage. Latex and the humiliation warmed my body.

Then my Owner told me to come out and to put on some formal outfit. The SL was as mysterious as the Island itself. It prohibited me to see the clothes I wore. I asked my Owner to allow me to relog. He denied my humble request. Instead, he ordered me to do various tricks. None of them help me. During the probe my skin became dark. He took me to the other location. It did not helped. He and his friend said that I was OK. I begged for relogging. I did not know what kind of clothes I wore. I did not know if my outfit looked nice together. He refused again.

I had to go to the Path Cat and send the invitation. I felt very bad. I hated being dark. Finally, my Owner allowed me to relog there. I returned and after some minutes of rezzing, I beheld how I looked like. I looked awful. I did not want to waste my Owner's time, so I did not ask him to go to other place and changed my outfit. I just asked for permission to change my earrings. It helped a bit.

We were dancing with him, but we had very limited time. I asked for permission to find other dancing saloon, a nice one, but less popular. I thought he liked the idea.

No comments: