12/19/2008

Lesson

My Owner ordered me to kiss his boot when we met. My body was bound tightly. I kissed his boots lying on the ground. It was rainy. My clothes became wet and cold, as I was lying on the ground before my Owner.

Before our meeting, I had changed my hairstyle and my outfit, as I had done it all the time. My Owner examined me carefully; his face did not reflect much emotions. I had a feeling that he did not like how I looked like. So, I asked if he liked my outfit. I was ready to change. I wanted him to like my appearance. He was not pleasant with my question at all. He thought that I forced him to give full marks for my outfit and hairstyle. I learned that it was a mistake to change my appearance without his order. Yes, I was mistaken; I had to be more careful.

My Owner wanted to go to a BDSM related place. I had known many such places, but recently, I knew only few of them. There had been changes in SL and I had had so little time to walk freely. I remembered the Bondage Ranch. It consisted of two parts. The part, where everybody arrived was usually empty. Oh, I forget to say. My Owner wanted me to find a BDSM related place, where he would try the cross, what he had bought at XCite shop. I felt that I was lost. I was not sure if I could find such place. I was sure if I could find such dungeon then the landowner will ban us when we would put the cross on the ground.

You may think that I worry too much. Maybe you are right. I just like to keep rules and policies. I believe that people can live together well keeping the rules. This belief is not connected to my submissive side, which loves follow the rules. Living together and keeping the law is not a BDSM related thing.

Returning to the story, I was lucky as Bondage Ranch allowed building for a limited time. I have to admit that it was because of the shops around the teleport.


We were walking in the Ranch. My Owner decided to put the cross in a building. He did so and we tried to find out how to use the cross. I was just unable to sit on it. While we were fighting with the cross, a strange person came to us. The person's body looked like a female body, but the face was male's. She (or maybe he) has very strange outfit. She was silent at all. She just came to us and sat on the cross. Hee was sitting on the higher part of the cross silently. Then she disappeared.

Finally, my Owner found the necessary settings of the cross and he could bind me to it. Then he leaded me out of the building and ordered me to attach my cuffs to a device standing before the building.

I closed my cuffs. The device forced me to lean and to explore my buttons. My Owner took a long whip and started whipping my ass. It was very painful and soon I moaned in pain. We were in public and it made my pussy wet. This excitement gave me force to handle the painful strikes fairly well.


I had to count each strike. Soon, two girls joined us. They were standing silently and looking at us. My Owner had an idea. He decided to teach these two ladies to count in Hungarian. He gave me ten strikes and then asked a translation of a number from one of the girls. She did not know, so the whipping restarted. My button burnt painfully. I received two series of strikes, while I could whisper the answer to one of the girls. I was sure that my Owner knew of it. However, he said nothing wrong of it.

I slept on my stomach today.

No comments: