12/09/2008

Return to H&H

I woke up in the cage and wait for my Owner patiently. While I was waiting, I changed my outfit and pinned up my hairs. My clothes were the sexy purple ones, what I had won at Beautiful Sin.

My Owner arrived and he told me to go to Heaven and Hell. There, he decided to go to the peak of the mountains. I had not been there before. The peak was a small area designed for romantic couples.

My Owner wanted me to dance for him. It was a bit cold there, as I wore a short skirt and light blouse. Nevertheless, I sat down to the stony floor and started to dance. I circles with my straightened legs before his face stroking my almost naked thighs. I was sure that my Owner liked it. Then I stood up and continued my dance. I was as sexy as I could on the cold peak.

My Owner stopped me and I realized that he became very horny. He took me to the same Gorean style room, where we had spent one day together.

We were alone in the room; my Owner was thinking. He was reviewing my behavior and he found some mistakes. He said that I had had to tell where I had been when I had been alone, without him. I was not sure that he had given me such order. However, I had a strange feeling that he had done so. But, there was no meaning to think about it. I was obviously mistaken.

He sat down to the bed and pulled me on his knees. My bottom lifted up when I turned my head to look at him. At this moment, I felt pain; he started to spank me. He did not beat me hard; but his strikes came very quickly. I knew that I deserved the punishment and I tried to handle it quietly. But, it was so hard, especially when he decided to beat only the left part of my bottom. I struggled with my tears. Then my Owner changed his target and the burning strikes reached the right side of my buttocks.

Soon, I felt that I would not handle it for long. I bit my lips and grabbed the bed-sheet. Fortunately, he finished the punishment before I would have cried out.

Then he stroked me and told me to give him oral pleasure. I knelt down before him and I started working on him with my mouth. I was not sure that I did it good, because he pulled me to the bed and he started licking my pussy making me very excited.

We reached the orgasm at the same time. My Owner decided to stay there, so I could sleep in the warm and soft Gorean bed, together with my Owner.

No comments: