12/21/2008

Deitide

We were trying cages with my Owner. I like cages and I love to be caged. While I am locked and am inside the cage, I feel to be completely owned and controlled. Most of the cages in Deitide worked according to the same principals.

My Owner stopped before the cages. It looked weird; thick pipes went into the cages. My Owner turned to me and said that we would not try this cage, as he would not want me to be harmed by the unknown gas.

Some of the cages were able to control more than one victim. I had never tried such cage. It would be interesting to be caged with other slaves in this cage.

My Owner discovered a nicely furnished and empty room. The main color of this room was red. It looked very erotic, except the red curtains.

We sat on the bed. My Owner invited my former Mistress Arta. While they were talking, I placed my head on my Owner's kneel. I felt safe. The soft conversation and the nearness of my Owner made me feel very comfortable. I was hearing their words and my eyes were closing.


My Owner realized that I was almost sleeping. He fondled my hair and allowed me to sleep.

No comments: