12/25/2008

RR Viewer

As I mentioned I use RR viewer with my Owner. We did not use much of its features. But, I have some experience with it and I like to share it with you.

Using RR viewer makes me excited. It is better to say that it made excited on the first week. There are many features I dislike. I hate that I am a doll only. I love to obey and when I am ordered to change my position, for example to kneel down, my heart starts beating quicker. RR tools take the excitement of obedience away. I kneel not because of I am obedient. I kneel because RR tools made me kneel. I lay because RR tools make me lay.

It would me much realistic to allow submissive to follow orders. I sometimes feel superfluous. I feel that I am not necessary. If I go away from the keyboard, my avatar will kneel down or do whatever the key holder wants and does.

From the other side, it is a great feature that I am unable to stand up if I am hogtied. I also like that my Owner can bound me to a device. I do not need to sit. Unfortunately, the opposite command does not work properly. If I am bound to something, my Owner can prevent me from standing up. That is excellent. However, if I left SL bound to something strictly, I will stand near the device after logging in again.

I understand that I cannot change my clothes if I am bound. But, if I am not bound, just my cuffs are locked then strange things can happen. I can take off all of my clothes including attachments. I am able to put on my clothes. But, in case of attachments, the menu called “wear” does not exist. I can attach object to my body pointing to the related body parts. It is very uncomfortable and far not realistic. Unfortunately, I do not know the exact place of all of my attachments on my body.

My Owner took my clothes off. I had to go straight ahead, so I could not see my body. In the end of the scene, I looked at myself and I realized that I was naked. He took of my clothes and I did not know of it at all. It would be good if the RR tools whisper of the fact of taking my clothes off.

I know that people like RR tools and I admit that it is grandiose possibility to feel the control. These tools would be even better if these small errors were repaired.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nia, your Master can still choose to ask you to do those things, rather than simply making you do them. Perhaps if he understood that your choice to serve him is a gift you give him that he's not fully savoring when he forces such things, he'd allow you to kneel and such for him. Then the RR viewer still can serve to keep you bound and under his control, as real-life cuffs and things would, without taking away the joy you feel in being obedient to him, or the gift you give him by BEING obedient.

Nia Preez said...

Dear Creag,

Yes, I completely agree with you. However, to play with RR tools well requires experience both in role playing and RR tool handling.