11/30/2008

The House

My Owner called me to himself. I arrived and I made a deep bow to him greeting him such way.

Then, according to his command, I turned back and I saw five or six houses. My Owner told me to choose one of them. I like one-floored houses, so the choice was easy for me. I went straight to this house and examined it from inside. I liked it so much, that I did not want to look at other houses.

My Owner was content with my choice. He liked the same house and he had placed my cage into it. He showed me the sleeping room, where there was a huge bad near the cage. My Owner wanted some more pieces of furniture. He sought something to put in the corners. He hesitated. He wanted to go shopping and he wanted to use me, as well. In the end, he decided to go shopping.

We went to the Dictatorshop. We were walking in the shop for some minutes. He bound me to a pole and we tried different positions built in the pole. I liked this pole; only its price disturbed me. It was very expensive.

My Owner showed me his favorite furniture. It was a small wooden frame with rings for the slave's chains. It was so small, that I could only sit in it and my head was higher than the top of the frame. My Owner played with me. He forced my arms and legs into a very uncomfortable poses. Then he decided to buy it.

We went home and we spent some time to place the frame into the proper position. When we were ready and my Owner was pleased, he ordered me to sit into it. I obeyed. He bound my ankle and wrists cuffs to the frame. He was searching for a position, what was not very uncomfortable.


Then he stepped back and told me that I would sleep in the frame or in the cage. I could see the bed and the cage from the frame. My Owner promised me that if I would be good and if sleeping in the frame would be very uncomfortable, then he would give me a small pillow.

At this time, I did not want a pillow. I wanted to suffer for his pleasure. I had pain in my body, as I was stretched very tight. But, I decided to bear the pain in honor of my Owner. I knew deep in my mind that some hours later, I would wish to come out of the frame to stretch my arms and legs for at least a second.

No comments: