11/19/2008

Sailing Lessons

My Owner was not online today.

When I worked as a model for Sir Bela, I met a lovely girl. We are still friends. I mentioned her in one of my posts. She decided to teach me sailing. The results of earlier attempts of teaching me had been not very good. Sailing in SL demands knowing math and the ability of dividing quickly. I had used demo versions of sailing boats, which had displayed information in the middle of the screen, right on the boat. So, it had been difficult to read.


Now, she gave me her boat to sail. It looked different and worked different. This boat did not display numbers, but symbols of the states of the boat. Sailing this boat was not easier but it was more enjoyable for me. It seems I prefer instincts to math calculations. Soon, I could sail with the wind. Sailing against the wind was still problematical for me.

When we finished, I started roaming in SL. I talked with Arta about the usage of SL BDSM tools. We have much in common from point of view using these tools.

Later, we had nice conversation with Sir Sleight. I do not remember who started to talk about boats. I suppose it was I because of my recent experience still living in my mind. We decided to meet tomorrow, when Sir Sleight would show me his pirate ship.

No comments: