11/20/2008

Sex Slave

Sir Bela sent me sails for my boat. He sent instruction, how to put the sails into my boat. He also offered to help me. He was offline and I could not wait.


I was putting sails into the ship, when my Owner became online. He asked for tp, but he arrived to my boat before I could send it to him.

He ordered me to go Heaven & Hell. Of course, he wanted me in the bedroom, again. Not in any dungeon, just the bedroom.

I went there and he followed me. I mentioned of the new Tokon system. I would have wanted to try it. I had made settings, but I had not tried it. I wanted it so much. But he refused. He was not interested in at all.

I have to wear latex outfit; then I was ordered to go to the bed and take them off.

My Owner punished me because I had accepted the boat. He was the only person, who was not glad that I was happy. The punishment itself was very light. I had to lie on his knees, while he was sitting and he beat my butt with his hand. It was not painful.

Then he fucked my bottom for more than an hour. I was sex slave again, the rarely used sex slave.

No comments: