11/21/2008

In the Space

I was sailing much today. I was without my Owner, as usually.

But, sailing was beautiful. I learned to sail against the wind. Sir Sleight joined me and we had friendly conversation.

When he left, I went to find some castles. Sir Sleight liked them, and I wanted to know how the castle building evolved. I found some nice castles, but I was sure that there were nicer ones in SL. So, I would continue searching.

You can find everything in SL, every theme, every subject. I was wondering if I could fly into the space. The answer is yes; it is possible. I found a spaceport. It was huge, so, I needed much patience to find the rocket on the roof. The rocket was huge. I climbed in. The countdown started. I was flying to the space station. The flight was very interesting.


The space station was interesting, but small. The only one way to return was usage of escape pod. The spaceport, the fly, and the space station looked nice. The builder made it close to real. The horizon showed the Earth in space. The stages of the rocket were detached during the fly. You must try it!

No comments: