11/16/2008

Orally

I still was unable to run nicely. I wanted to find nice running animation. It demanded much time, but it was worth. Now, I run sexy and elegantly.

I was alone with my new animations. I could continue exploring SL. I visited many parks until I found the Acropolis Park. It was wonderful. I could not describe it. The first thing I could see was the lava flow. I wondered to go further, but finally, I gave chance to this park. I am still thankful to my fate because I remained there.


The lava flow was not dangerous only beautiful. You can find hidden places there, if you take your friend to have romance. Just walk in the cave of gems.

My Owner became online and he asked a teleport. He arrived and forced me to kneel with help of my collar. I do not like this feature of the collar. It is not realistic. I would kneel or take any position I was ordered to do than just listening to me, as suddenly kneels down. But, my Owner seemed to like this feature, so I remained silent.

He ordered me to stay in this place kneeling, while he walked around. He returned quickly and led me across the small stream. He stopped at a tree and suddenly pushed me into it. I moaned in surprise and looked into his eyes. Then I heard his voice ordering me to get undressed.

My heart was beating hard. I knew that others walked in the park. I was sure that everybody knew who I was, just looking at us. He waited a bit and ordered to put on some BDSM clothes. I obeyed and chose shiny black leather.

He walked back to the place, where we met and I followed him. I was so excited.

My Owner ordered me to go to Heaven & Hell and send teleport. I obeyed. There, he went to the bed and I had to give him oral pleasure. I was working on him for more than half an hour. When I had been with Arta, I had wondered if I had been able to lick her for much time. Now, I had to do it. It was hard and I got very tired. I was good and I knew he enjoyed it. But, my soul was away. I was dreaming of the park and the naked slave.

No comments: