11/08/2008

Visitor

Do you remember my girlfriend, who wanted to go in the prison? Her penalty had been finished. She liked to be a prisoner and she decided to try to participate on the other side of the grid. She became a jailer. She told me that one of our common friends was in the jail. I decided to visit him.
The prison had a special room for visitors. We met there; there was a glass wall between us. He wore a black and white uniform.

My girlfriend told that there was a choice to get a prisoner's uniform or to be naked during the sentence. She had shown me her former uniform. Girls' uniform was fairly sexy; the uniform for men was not sexy at all. It looked like a real clothes of prisoners.

We were talking for about an hour. I tried to persuade her to release my friend. I was failed. *smiles
The prison is somewhat exciting for me. I like to be closed and to be under strict control. However, there is something, what I do not like very much. I do not want to be guilty. I always try to be a good and obedient girl.

My girlfriend invited me to join prisoner. Maybe, one day, I will.

No comments: