11/18/2008

My New Home

I was alone today. I mean my Owner was not online.

I met my former Owner and old friend, Sir Bela. He had built me a cellar and allowed me to make my home here. I am a homeless slave and I do not mind it. But, it was nice feeling to have own home.


Sir Sleight had given me a cell and then a castle, when we had been together. I had loved it. And I loved it now.

My cell was small and contained only two futons and a pose stand. That was all. The walls built of stones. Its door was hidden. It was not warm, but it was perfect for a slave like me.

Sir Sleight gave me a present, a Tokon collar and a slave HUD. I was trying the HUD at my home and I wondered how the collar could look like. However, I did not put it on, as I wore the collar of my Owner, who was offline again. It was a real challenge not to try the collar, too.

No comments: