11/15/2008

Dinosaurs Park

I was alone in the evening, too.

I decided to find a unique place. The search engine did not help me much. Mostly, it gave locations of shops and free sex clubs. I could not say that they were unique. Then, I could see a place called Dinosaurs Park in the result list. I knew that I had to go there.

It was wise decision. This park was indeed unique; however, it was still under construction.

I stood before the huge gate. I opened it and coldness ran along my spine. You know, it was the cold feeling, which alerted all my senses and prepared me to avoid dangers. I entered the gate. Bushes were around and high trees. I walked slowly on the path leading to the building. I kept my eyes on the vegetation; I had a feeling that somebody or someone was observing me. I blew out the air, when I went in the building. I felt safety there.


It was not a single building but a complex of domes. I went from on to another and I behold a lift, which descended under the ground level. I was curious and I called the lift. It took me to the third floor, of course, under the ground. The door of the lift opened and I found myself in the laboratory. Doors of the laboratory were closed and I could open some of them with the electronic card, I got on the surface. The laboratory was interesting. Some of its rooms were untidy; there were broken furniture on the floor. In such rooms, I felt the fear again.

I went to the surface again. It was really frightening to walk on the court between the huge trees. Some parts of the park were closed because of construction. But, I could visit the tall observation tower. There were telescopes on its top. So, I could examine the park and I could see dinosaurs among the vegetation.

It was the most exciting challenge of this week.

No comments: