11/28/2008

H & H Again

My Owner wanted me to be bound in some bondage devices. He was curious how I could handle the bondage and restrained slavery. You probably know that such tasks always make me excited. *winks

He ordered me to suggest a proper place for my probe. I had spent much time as a personal slave. During my slavery, SL had changed, so I did not know many BDSM related places. The only dungeon I remembered was Heaven & Hell. I still had bad reminiscence of this place; but there was nothing to do I went there and invited my Owner.

My Owner was strong-willed as usually; at this time, it was he, who chose the dungeon. He had never been in jungle. Therefore, we visited the jungle dungeon first. We walked around and fortunately, he did not like any of the dangerous plants. He showed me a huge web. I beheld the enormous spider behind it and my heart started beating in my throat. I begged him to leave in a dying voice. He was very kind and leaded me away from the jungle.

The next dungeon he chose was built in Gorean style. He decided to stay there.

He ordered me to go to the pole standing in the middle of the room. I walked there slowly; my eyes browsed the room. There were nice Gorean style paintings on the room. I could see large bed behind the transparent curtain. I turned around. My Owner sat in the throne, in front of the pole.

He ordered me to attach my cuffs the chains hanging from the pole. I obeyed; the sound of locking cuffs made me very excited.

The chains were short, so I sat down at the pole. My Owner was walking around me. I felt his eyes on my trembling body. I was waiting for her quick motion. I was waiting for tearing off my clothes. I was almost naked. I wore jeans short and light shirt.

He did not lean and he did not tear my clothes off. Instead, he ordered me to go in mouselook. According his command, I lifted my head and I looked at his cute face. His dark eyes made my breath heavy.

He walked around me. I turned my head to follow his steps. He told me to stay motionless and to look straight ahead. I obeyed. Suddenly, his warm hand touched my hot body. I felt a little pain and I heard the voice of tearing shirt. In a moment, I became half naked. My rich breasts jumped of to the freedom. Then he grabbed my short and a moment later, I became naked, as I did not wear any lingerie.


I heard his steps, as he walked around behind me. I knew that he was looking at me. I was sure that he examining my naked and bound body. I was sitting still without any movement. Only my heart was beating loudly and my breasts were lifting and lowering, as I took deep breath.

Then my Owner unchained me and leaded to the strange bondage rack. I leaned and push my chest against the wooden rack and he locked my cuffs. I was unable to move.

My Owner started stroking my wet pussy. I tried to stay still, but his hand made me so exciting that voices of excitement ran out of my lips. He made me more excited stroking me, going into me with his long finger. I was moaning; I felt my juice flowing on my thighs.

I knew that I could not hold myself any more. I resembled his rules. I wondered if I could cum. He knew that I was very close to the orgasm and he told me that I was allowed to cum.

He kissed in my wet pussy and I could not control my body any more. I was cumming long; my body was shaking on the rack.

When I calmed down, he unlocked me from the rack kissing my face softly. He hugged me and I fell shakily into his strong eyes. My still sensitive nipples were rubbed by his clothes. He held me tight and kissed me with love. I kissed him back and I decided not to go out of his hug.

He pushed me back softy and allowed me to stay here for this night. I was very happy, when I closed my eyes in the soft, large Gorean bed.

No comments: