11/15/2008

Pony Places

This day elapsed without service of mine, as my Owner was not online again.

I remembered the Black Hole Journey and Sarah's Pony Island. I did not know the date of my last visit there. It was the time to go there.

When I arrived, I did not know where I was. Everything had changed. I was roaming on the island, exploring familiar places. During my walk, I beheld a cage. I went in immediately. The door closed and I got excited. Nobody walked around, but I had been cage some month ago. I felt restricted and I had very exciting thought of people walking around and looking at me from outside. But, these people lived only in my fantasy. I was alone in the island.


I came out of the cage and walked further. I passed some pony training facilities, when the table attracted my attention. It was an automatic pony trainer. I tried it. I had to run among poles and the automatic device measured my time. I was not skillful at all. I remembered the old Nia, who had won pony competition in O BDSM School. Now, I was far from it.

Then I found a kiosk. A table stood near it, saying that anybody could rezz a cart and use the pony standing in the kiosk. I was thinking to go in it. After some seconds of thinking, I decided not to go in. I was owned and I did not have permission to do it.

No comments: