11/16/2008

Meetings

I was alone and I continued my tour among my old BDSM places. I went to the Bondage Ranch. It had been changed too. I was looking around, when I received a friendship offer. I usually do not accept just offered friendship. I believe that friendship is more than knowing if the person is online. I was waiting for some words, for conversation.

I did not have to wait much. Somebody talked to me in IM. It was clear that he was old member of SL. He had routine in such conversation or catching. His second sentence was about my RL. Can somebody tell me what RL means? I have no idea. I did not answer and he left me.

I received other IM request. A young person asked some questions. He was new and I helped him as much as I could. He was interesting in BDSM and in me. So, I agreed to be his slave, when my actual servitude would end.

I remained alone and I wanted to left Bondage Ranch, when Sir Sleight IMed me. I had not met him for a while. I was happy to talk to him. He sent me a tp and he showed me the building he was working on.

We could not talk much, as he helped a new person, too. It seemed that was the newbie's day.

No comments: