11/27/2008

Chased

My Owner had an interesting gun. It did not hurt anybody; it threw a net to a victim to capture her. Now, I was the victim. I was ordered to run and my Owner was chasing me. This game was similar to CARP, but we were in an empty island, in the open territory. The second difference was that there was no need to touch me; the predator could throw the net on me from the distance. I was not sure about the range of this weapon. I guess it could be some ten meters.

I was very excited, when I started running. First I was running around a house. It was the only building in the island, not counting a small cage. Soon, I left the house and tried to escape and hide behind the hill. It seemed that I was very skillful at running, as my Owner was not able to catch me.

But, in some minutes later, he threw the net right on me.


Then he allowed me to come out of the net and I was ordered to escape again. I was running and jumping among the humps. My heart was beating loudly. I was afraid to stop for a moment; I kept running and I was grasping for air. The net covered me again.

We finished this game for today. However, my Owner wanted to chain me to escape such way. But, he decided not to do so, now. I really enjoyed this game and I hoped that we would try its chained variant soon.

We returned to the cage standing close to the house. This cage was still under construction and my Owner informed me that it would be my little home. I like cages, so I was happy. He placed a rug into the cage to feel more comfortable when I slept. The walls of the cage were built of glass. Such way, everybody could take a look at me. Is not it exciting?

I spent this night in the half ready cage, waiting for the tomorrow, when I would meet my Owner, again.

No comments: