11/29/2008

Walking Around

My Owner was busy today; he had given me free day. I thought that it was a great occasion to find BDSM dungeons. My Owner prefers quite dungeons, so I started to visit places with little traffic. I spent on searching about an hour and I did not find any dungeons. The places given by the search engine were not dungeons but shops.

I did not know why putting of fake words in the description of the place was good. Maybe shop owners built their business on horny people, who arriving in the shop instead of the dungeon will spend his money on buying devices. *laughs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm actually working on a project right now that will include some dungeons for visitors to use, and possibly rent for more long-term private use. If you or your Master have any suggestions of what makes a good dungeon, and what you like to see... or WOULD like to... I'd love to hear them.

Nia Preez said...

Hello Crag,

Sorry for my late answer.

I like cages. I even more like BDSM equipments, which gave active role to submissive. I met such equipments on Sarah's Island only.

Interesting idea is the bowling, in which slaves stand instead of a target bowl. To be a human target in shooting game also makes my heart beat quicker. It can be more interesting if the human target is able to move to avoid the pull.