11/07/2008

Return

I woke up in the kennel. I looked around. I was alone; I could not hear even the birds' song.

I went to the door of the wagon and I tried to open it. At this time, I was unable to open the door. It was closed. I was alone in an empty wagon, in the camp. Where were the others? Where were Masters, free women, slaves? I did not know.

Suddenly, I saw the light, the sharp light of Priest Kings. I struggled to open my eyes; I wanted to ask about their intent. But, I felt shakily on the floor of the wagon.

I did not know how much time elapsed. I woke up and opened my eyes. I knew that I was on Earth, again. However, I felt strange; something changed. I lifted my head it was so easy to do it. I made a grab at my neck and I realized that my collar had gone. Priest Kings returned me to Earth as a woman, a free woman of Earth.

I did not mentioned that I had birthday about a month ago. I had almost forgotten it, but two of my friends had written me some words, which had made me very happy. I had received jewelry and sexy clothes as a gift. Now, I was free, so, I could put the gift on. Does not it look pretty?


Thank you, my friends! Thank you for still remembering me!

No comments: