11/25/2008

Dance

My Owner would have liked to go to dance. He asked me to find a nice place to dance. Last time, I had been in Hungarian clubs with Arta. These clubs are good place to tomfool with others. In fact, I do not like such clubs. I do not want to say that such clubs are bad or so. They are nice and many people love them. Just my interest and style differs. If I go dancing, I prefer some romance with my partner. I like my partner to whisper into my ears. I like to special clubs, like House of V, too.

Now, I supposed that my Owner wanted to go a more romantic place than any BDSM Club. So, my problem was that I did not remember any nice dancing place. Fortunately, the search engine helped me. I found a familiar jazz club in the result list, the Phat Cat. I had liked this place. It had been very popular and according to the visitors' rate, it was popular now, too.

I went there and sent teleport to my Owner. Before leaving our place, my Owner allowed me to change my outfit. I chose one of my favorite Blaze gowns. I met difficulties, when I wanted to put the gown on. RR viewer worked differently. I had to show where to attach the different parts of outfit.

So, my Owner arrived. We fought with the lag, as it was popular places. Then we went to the dancing pool and started to dance.


It was so good to feel his strong arms on my shoulders to feel his loving hug while we moved slowly on the nice music. I enjoyed flirting with him. Of course, my flirt was not common but the slave's one. We were talking during the dance a lot and we learned each other. We decided that I would serve him until January 2nd. I was sure that we would spend wonderful time together.

No comments: