11/12/2008

Heaven and Hell

I woke up and realized that my Owner was offline. I browsed interesting places in a search engine. Do you know that there is a special search feature to find interesting places?

I selected a place and went to visit. I do not know where I was. It looked like an online collage. Nobody was there, so, I could not be sure.

While I was walking there, I was talking with two of my friends. In the middle of the conversation, my Owner became online. I had to send a teleport to him. He appeared near me soon, and looked around not knowing, where he was. He did not waste time to questions; he just ordered me to go to the place, I had selected yesterday. It was Heaven and Hell.

I went there and sent teleport. My Owner was familiar with this place. We did not enter any dungeon. He preferred bedroom. The bedroom is an open hall at the end of the stony corridor in H&H.

We went to the first bed, around which I had to change my outfit. I chose a red lingerie set. My Owner ordered me to serve him orally. He seemed to be enjoying it. He did not tell any word, just enjoyed my work silently.


Then he wanted to use my buttocks. It is very tight, so it was indeed painful, when he inserted his huge erection into me. He enjoyed my suffering and told me to beg to be released, if I could not handle any more. I waited till the last moment, when my entire butt was on fire.

I started begging crying. My Owner answered ironically and used me further. Then he allowed me to sit on his erected phallus for some seconds, as a reward. After it, I told me to go to sleep.

No comments: