11/11/2008

Hungarian Community

My Owner was online, when I woke up. I could not open fully my eyes, when he sent me teleport. I went to him at once.

I arrived to a Hungarian place. I had never been here before. I greeted everybody; then I walked to him and I greeted him. I was afraid of being slave in the territory of Hungarian Communities. I knew that Arta had handled it good. But, now, persons sitting and talking around me were perfectly unknown for me.

When I greeted my Owner, then everybody could know the form of our relationship. Nobody talked anything. The life went further and I took a deep breath. A moment later, I got dozen of IMs. They asked why I was a slave. ('Why do you do it?') They asked if I earned money being a slave. They asked how much money my Owner paid me to be his slave. These questions were rather strange, but I understood their interest, as possibly it was the first time they had seen a slave.

I calmed down, but I did it too early. I participated in the conversation, subject of which I do not remember now. My Owner chid me angrily. According the rules, I had right to answer. It seemed that he changed the rules. I begged for pardon.

Some moments later, my Owner got the huge and ugly paddle and then he beat me hard. I bitted my lips and tried to cover the pain running through my body. He walked closer and hit me again, again and again. I held myself as much as I could, but small cry of pain left my mouth. A girl called Blanka, who wore only a long sweater asked immediately if I was sick. At this time, the question came not in IM, but public. I answered only one world 'No'. I suppose it was not the answer, she waited for. So, she needed some seconds to decide what to do. She then asked the same question from my Owner, wisely. As the question, the answer remained the same.

I understood her. We were in the mature place, but, everybody had right to refuse BDSM. I felt shame from a certain point of view, real shame. I must admit that if I were Blanka, then I would send IM warning. IM warning is the most common in SL, is not it.

We were sitting silently. I did not talk, because it was forbidden. My Owner listened to the conversation. Then, he stood up and ordered me to follow him.

We descended to the lower floor. He sat on the bed and invited me to join. I did join. Then we were sitting silently. I tried to talk to him; I offered to go to some interesting places. But, my Owner did not want anything.

A man joined to me. He IMed asking the usual questions. Why? How much? I answered politely. Later, I learned from my Owner that this man called me silly girl. I wonder why he did not tell it to me directly.

I do not think if I am sick or silly. So, these sentences hurt me.

My Owner ordered me to stand up and put on the collar. I obeyed. He forced me to kneel before the bad. The man sat down and looked at me. Maybe, it was interesting or exciting to see what would happen to the silly girl.

But, it did not happen anything interesting. Some minutes later, my Owner went away and he called me to go, too. We were in a shop offering cheap but low quality furniture. My Owner and the man from the Hungarian place walked across the shop and I followed them.

Then my Owner ordered me to go to any dungeon and send him teleport. I obeyed. I arrived to Heaven and Hell. But, my Owner did not come to me this day.

No comments: