11/10/2008

Owned again

I was trying on hairs, clothes and jewelry, I had bought, yesterday. It took much time; of course, I enjoyed it. It would have been even more fun, if I had had a company. During one year in SL, I had many friends and I lost many friends, too. Sometimes, I wonder what would happen to my lost friends. Recently, I have less than a dozen of friends living in SL. Most part of my friends are not active citizens any more.

I was invited to some private groups and I was kicked from some of them. These groups are felt dead with exception of one.

So, I was alone. I decided to visit my favorite old places. I started with O BDSM school. I had participated on some classes of the school and I had not heard from it for some months. I hoped that it still existed.

I arrived to the school. I examined the changes searching for the schedule and the classroom. Feeling of old times made me excited a bit.

When I walked out of the building, I received an IM from one of the Hungarian guys. I remembered that we had met during my slavery to Arta. He had sent me IMs for a while after our first meeting, but then the connection between us had lost.

He wanted to meet me. I was free, so, I agreed. He asked me to send teleport. Such way, we met in front of the main building of O BDSM School. He was very kind. He gave me a beautiful black rose and then invited me to dance just there, in the middle of the street. I admit I liked it very much.


We were talking about our (second) lives. I do remember how it happened, but he asked me to be his slave. He told that he did not have practice. I agreed. I had wanted to find an Owner. The only reason, why I had not done it was the Big Sale at ETD.

He asked him about the rules. I learned the basic principles.

I must call him Master. I must wear casual clothes, without any fetish mark, including the collar. I must greet him in IM if he becomes online. I need not have sex with others. I can do anything what I like if he is not online.

While we were dancing, it became late. So, we went to sleep. I was excited, again. I was so excited.

No comments: