11/24/2008

Controls

My Owner wanted us to go a quiet place. I recommended him to visit Acropolis Park. I still like this place. *smiles

When we arrived there, my Owner asked if I had RR (real restraint) tools. I had almost everything. Arta had used my police cuffs, but I had the complete set of RR cuffs. The police cuffs are pretty small ones. My Owner preferred the other types of cuffs. They are thicker that the police cuffs. I put them on and I felt their weight on my slender body. When every cuff was on, I looked at my body and I liked what I saw.


According to my Owner's order, I prepared my blindfold and the gag, too. My Owner told that it would have been better if I had used RR viewer. I had used RR viewer only once, during a week, when my friend, Gen, had ordered me to do so. I had been hogtied and bound to the Marine's shop for a week. I had not been allowed to hear other, to receive and send IMs. Unfortunately, I had not met Gen any more.

RR viewer gives complete control over me to my Owner. I find it very exciting. My heart beat loudly when I logged out and came back with RR viewer. The viewer looked the same, but the thought that I could be controlled any time by my Owner, made me very exciting.

My Owner took me to the shop, I had never seen before. We bought an interesting slave monitoring system called ZPToys. It allows to control slaves even form outside the SL using web browser. It consists of two parts. One of them is for slaves. It can be worn in a ring, or an invisible attachment, or their scripts are available for scripters. I chose the invisible attachment.

At this time, we did not try any controlling methods, but I hoped that we would use them soon.

No comments: