11/02/2008

Prison

I woke up in the camp alone. I wanted to do some chores, when Priest Kings brought me back to Earth again. They took me to a girl, who was one of my best friends. We had not met for a while, so it was very good to talk with her.

She told me about her plans for the near future. She planned to go in the prison in SL. Some mounts ago, I had planned to go in the prison, too. I had visited many jails and had read many note cards containing rules. Most of the prisons demanded some fee to be a prisoner. Others offered free service.

My girlfriend was very excited. She took me to the prison and told me how she had filled the application form. It was interesting to hear of her thoughts and fears. I had not been familiar with her submissive side and it was some kind of surprise for me.

She hesitated before filling the application form. She was unsure and afraid of unknown world. I had always felt the same when I had met a new Owner and I had started to serve him or her. It was good to hear that I am not alone with such feelings.

No comments: