11/01/2008

Model Kajira

I was alone in the camp, when I smelled something strange. I could see brightness around. Sharp light covers my eyes; I felt heavy weight on my breasts; I grasped for air. The next moment, I was lying on the ground. My body was heavy. The sky was light blue and the sun was bright. I sat down. The environment looked familiar. I was on Sir Bela's land. I returned to Eath.

Sir Bela approached to me and he asked if I would have been a kajira model for him. He was interested in Gor only a bit. He asked me about the camp life. I answered but I did not have much experience, as you could see.

Sir Bela had sold most of his land. He explained that he had done it because of one of his neighbor, who had placed ugly floating houses before his castle. So, he rents a house in an island, now. He had skyboxes; one of them was a photo studio.

He took many pictures of me. I was naked wearing Gorean jewelry. I think it was the first non-commercial photo series taken of me. I enjoyed this scene very much.

When we finished, the sharp light blinded me again and I woke up in a kennel in the camp of Tuchuks.

No comments: