11/23/2007

The Black Hole Journey I

My Mistress was not online. Bela asked me to find nice pony girl stables. I was roaming and I found Sarah's Ponyplay Isle. I was on this island before, but I did not pay much attention to it. It is huge place with pony equipments. This day I discover almost the entire island. I found teleport center and the new world opened for me.

There are jail, maze, forbidden forest and of course, various torture devices on this island. I found slut wall of Slut Pen. It is very exciting. Huge boards describe how to be a slut on the island and what requirements are for slave sluts.

The rules are very strict. Slut must be naked all the time and she must spend all her time on the slut walls. Slut wall is a special equipment which keeps the slaves bound. Slave sluts wait here for Mistresses.

I was wondering if I can be a slave slut here. Service period for group members is two weeks or twelve hours by the slave wall. I do not understand the difference. Two weeks of service does not seem to be impossible. But, service period for non group members is one month or forty eight hours by the slave wall. Well, one month is very much time. I would join a group but I do not know the name of the group. I did not see any slaves there. Maybe everybody thinks that a month of servitude is much?

In the other part of the island I found something interesting. It is a submissive quest called The Black Hole Journey. This quest is very exciting, but sometimes it is hard to find out what to do, how to go further. The Black Hole Journey is based on wearing scripted object what orders what to do.

I sat on the teleport ball to start my journey of submission. I got an object what I had to wear. The quest was continued only after I attached the object.

After the teleport I found myself in a small room with a door. The door gave a teleport ball instead of opening. This teleport was tricky. It was difficult to realize that teleport was over as I saw only a door of the room. I made a step forward and I arrived to a narrow corridor with many doors. I did not know what to do and my object, some kind of earring, did not give hint. Fortunately, I met a guy who helped me. I had to click on the doors and find the one which allow a teleport ball with access to go in.

First task I gave was not difficult. I had to be only nice. I was hanging in a room of the Island where I had started the journey. I was hanging for about twenty minutes or more. When first quest finished I was ordered to touch the white board at the end of the corridor. I received the second journey object such way which was a metal belt.
 

I put on the metal belt and find the proper door on the corridor. The place of the second challenge was a bigger room with glass floor. I was ordered to stand in the middle of the glass floor. Chains came out from the wall and attached to my belt. They kept me still in the middle.


At this time Sir Sleight IMed me. He wanted me to join. I said that I am under the checking process. It was so strange. He became angry. But it was he who did not want me to use for a week and rented me out after four days of servitude. I would have joined but I was unsure how to break the quest. While we were talking the chains disappeared I could not go away as the wall lifted from the floor. I had to teleport somebody who let me out. But only Sir Sleight was online and he was angry. As nobody came to set me free the glass floor opened under my feet and I fell down. It was the end of the second quest. I touched to white board in the narrow corridor and I received the third quest object.

No comments: