11/13/2007

Serving with breaks

So, I have an Owner. His name is Sir Sleight, at least I was ordered to call him so. It is a challenge to serve him as he speaks strange. I know that my English is poor, too. But, he did not use any grammar, any capital letters and any dots. He puts words; one after other.

I have some rules to keep. I must be naked if we are in his house, but I must 'dress nice' in public. I must address him Sir Sleight. I am allowed to tell to one person no more than 15 words without his permission. First, he allowed me to use only 10 words, later he changed his mind. Of course, I am not allowed to have sex with other without his permission. He has an interesting and huge castle. Maybe, he wanted me to be there all the time. I was unsure of his will and I asked again. He said that I could leave the castle if he is not online.




I asked for permission to talk with Rhonda more than 15 words. He gave me the permission after asking who she is. He wants to have many slaves in his castle. He wants to have Rhonda, too. I tried to explain that she had a Mistress, unsuccessfully. I mentioned slave auctions to him and I realized his interest.

OK. That is enough for introduction. Let me tell you how I served him today. He asked ordered me to go to his castle and sent me tp. I wore the dress I had bought for him and shoes I bought today. I supposed that it was interesting for him how I had spent his money. I was wrong. He chid me because I was not naked. I tried to explain that I wanted to show my new outfit. He decided to punish me. I know that it was my mistake. He had given me an order and I disobeyed. I should have asked if he wanted to look at my new dress. I did not receive the punishment as he did not have time. He said that I would receive it later.

He ordered me to walk around in his castle, naked of course. The castle is very huge. It is placed on the 8192 sqm parcel. You can imagine how enormous it could be. Sometimes, I felt that I lost the way.





He ordered me via IM to 'dress nice' and knell in front of the castle. I tried to find the front door despairingly. When I was kneeling I had to shout that I was his slave, his property and I had to shout how I was lucky to serve him. He was observing me from the bastion of the castle. Of course, I could not see him. He ordered me to take off my top and then shout that I am his slut. I shouted it many times. I felt so excited.

He gave me 1000L to buy an exciting thing. I asked for explanation as it is an enormous amount of money. He ordered me to buy something which 'causes me pain and him pleasure'. Then he went offline and left me alone.

I started my tour among BDSM related shops. I had no idea what to do as he did not say me about his needs. Do you remember the demo ball gag I got earlier? I used it with no Owners and the trial period ended. I found it very exciting and I wished to have one. But its price is 750L! I decided not to waste money for it as I was unsure about Sir Sleight's desire.

I got a group message of the Auction Hall. There was a girl to be sold. I knew that Sir Sleight wanted to have other slaves. He wants to 'fill castle with slaves'. I went to the auction and I was thinking of buying a slave for him. Maybe 1000L would be enough. Arriving to the Auction Hall I could see buyers sitting in front of the stage on which two girls knelt. I checked their profile and they seemed to be interesting, especially one of them. The auctioneer disappeared, so we had to wait for his appearance. While I was waiting for him Sir Sleight logged in. I sent an IM him informing about the possibility of buying a slave. He asked for tp but to come to the Auction Hall he must have joined a group of the Auction Hall. I was unable to explain it to him and the auction had started. During our conversation I got to know that only one girl would be sold and she wanted to have a Mistress only. I told it to him and I immediately got a tp from him. I went to him without delay.

I found myself in his old home. He was angry with me wasting his time. I knew that he was right in the face of that I did not know about auctioning girl's conditions.

I knew that I must be naked if we are in his house and I started to take off my clothes immediately when I realized where we are. He was angry with me about not taking off my clothes fast enough. It was very humiliating. I did my best I could not do anything in other way. However I accepted that he was my Owner and he had a right to be angry with me with or without a reason.

Then he ordered me to 'sit'. I could see only a studio couch there and I was not sure if I could sit on it or I had to kneel before it. He answered to my question shortly 'sit on bed'. I could not see any bad in the room. So, I was looking around and searching for a bed anywhere in his house. I beheld a bed on the second floor. I asked if I had to go upstairs. He answered 'you are silly girl'. I went to the second floor and I was waiting for him. After some minutes he disappeared next to me. He placed a huge metal pole in front of the bed and ordered me to sit on it. Oh, this cold huge pole breaks the way in my pussy. I just felt it. Then the pole started to gyrate. Sir Sleight was happy looking at me. He said that i am displayed and all neighbors could see me there.

I begged him to let me get off the pole. I felt he enjoyed it. Then I could get off and I was allowed to give him oral pleasure. A bit later he ordered me to show my pussy. I sit on display Gor position. He was so happy to see me with spread legs.




Before he left he had ordered me to stay in this position for five more minutes and to 'dry hair blond'. I change my hair color and hairstyles. I am blond now. But I think the old Nia looked better.


No comments: