11/28/2007

The End Of My Journey

I returned to The Black Hole Journey. I had about one and a half hour before starting the class in the O BDSM School. So, I had no time to waste. I was alone this time. It meant that I would fall only if I did not know the correct answer. I have to admit that I fell some times. I could see the nice walls in the lower room.



I met Gen. She reached the sixth level. She was again me with 2 entire levels. I asked her about the emmas granny, but she did not know the answer. It would be interesting to know how she went through this level. She is a clever girl.




I met one of my friends and he whispers the answer of the foolish emmas granny question. I broke my journey and went to the O BDSM School. I had a nice class as usually.

After the school I could go immediately to the last bondage object of the fourth level of the journey. As I knew the answer it was not difficult to answer to the last question.




I got the next journey object touching the white board in the corridor. I wore it quickly. And what a surprise! I got a note card. It said that if I would follow the journey then I had to submit myself to the Queen, the Slut Pen. I was thinking if it was a joke. Then I decided not to continue the journey. I did not want to serve only one person, especially a woman. I am still straight. I was wondering if Gen had understood the note card.

It was time to find an auction in the near future. I visited the renewed Valhalla Auction Hall. I liked it. It became larger and nicer.
 


I hope somebody will buy me there soon.
 

No comments: